Mentoring offers one-to-one support for young people in the local area who have been referred to us because they are considered to be in need of support in developing their resilience at school or in the community who are at risk of being socially excluded or offending ..
What do I need to have?
- A listening ear
- To meet with their young person for 2 hours once a week
- An open, non-judgemental approach
- The want to help us make a difference!
What are the benefits?
- Although a Volunteer role (Non-Paid) expenses and mileage costs are reimbursed
- Volunteer events
- Becoming part of a supportive and growing team
- Support and guidance from your Coordinator
- Free training opportunities
- Helping to shape and influence the lives of young people
It is helpful if volunteers have use of a car and are available on weekends.
To apply please email us with your telephone number and email address.
Roles are subject to Enhanced DBS checks and suitable references.