Aim of volunteering role:
To volunteer for Involve’s Community Transport service, who provide transport to vulnerable people who may struggle to use public transport, to get to appointments.
Driving our clients to appointments using your own car.
Flexible. We issue a list of trips and you can sign up for the ones you would like to do.
Volunteer manager: Transport Co-ordinator
- Good knowledge of roads/areas of Maidstone.
- Good driver.
- Able to physically support clients and push wheelchairs.
- Empathetic, compassionate and patient.
- Reliable and friendly.
- Full training within role as well as additional access to other courses
- Travel expenses
- Full insurance cover
- Volunteer recognition events, e.g. Christmas, Volunteers Week and other holidays
Volunteers who will be directly and significantly involved with children and/or vulnerable adults will be required to undergo a police check.