We are currently looking for governors, including Chairs, from our local community to join our Tenax schools’ Local Governing Body. Our governors come from a range of backgrounds, skills and experience but all share a common interest of wanting the best education and outcomes for the children in our schools.
We would be delighted to hear from anyone who is:
- Interested in children’s education
- Has spare time and energy for the role
- Is able to work well as part of a team
- Has an enquiring mind and the confidence to ask questions and debate issues which affect the school
- Considers matters objectively and makes informed judgements
We are also looking to appoint Chair of Governors who embodies these qualities and is able to
- Lead the Governing Body by giving clear direction in effective governance
- Help build an effective and collaborative team of governors
- Work in partnership with the Headteacher to promote and maintain high standards of educational achievement
Governors gain a great deal from their work and time they contribute. It gives them a charitable opportunity to serve the local community, contribute to children’s education, and a chance to help realise their own potential by learning new skills and practise existing ones.
For more information please see the attached information sheet, visit our website www.tenaxschoolstrust.co.uk or contact our Head of Governance, Maria Campbell via email@example.com