Kent Association for the Blind is working in partnership with the Mason Foundation to find Ambassadors for their initiative
We are looking for committed people who want to make a real difference to their local community by supporting The Mason Mile. We are looking for ambassadors who can invest one hour of their time a week to help lead walks and help their local community. If you are 18 or over and have time to offer, then this opportunity could be for you.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping people come together and who want to support and encourage others to take part in their mile, their way. Our greatest Ambassadors are those who really understand the local people and are committed to making a difference to the local community.
You do not need a specific qualification to undertake this role, as long as you are committed to making a difference then that is the most important thing. We will provide support and all the relevant training to help you along the way.
We are looking for committed, supportive people, who want to make a difference to others. If you can answer yes to the following questions, then this role could be for you.
- Are you open and approachable?
- Are you reliable and trustworthy?
- Are you passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference
- to others?
- Are you interested in gaining new skills and experience with
- other like-minded people?
- Are you organised?
- Are you interested in helping others to be active and healthy ?
- Do you enjoy getting to know others and building strong social
- Do you enjoy working with others to achieve great things for
- your local community?
If you are interested then please get in touch!